аbout E-learning department of the Tajik state institute of languages named after Sotim Ulugzoda.
E-learning department of the Tajik state institute of language named after Sotim Ulugzoda had been established on the basis of the instruction of the Founder of peace and national unity the leader of nation the President of Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon in his speech on the Day of knowledge. On the opening of a new building of Academy of interior affairs from 30.08.2017 he mentioned that: « nowadays, it’s time to finish the traditional method of learning and to set up E-learning. Nowadays it is impossible to imagine the process of without the extensive use of technical tools and modern technologies’’ the basis was laid.
The Administrate of the Institute should conduct online instruction briefing conducted that have to include manager of the chief specialist and specialist lead conducted the online training course.
E-learning includes ways to implement the aim of the learning process by using modern technologies and telecommunications, which make it possible for learns to be at the distance without participation of their teachers and students.
E-learning is a new stage of development in the advanced education system. Its activity is completed using the modern technologies main differences from learning education is that huge amount of consultation with e-mail, Skype, mode different online seminars).
The key to access the system is password and login of each user, which can be used by the available resources.
Interdisciplinary educational system at the Tajik State Institute of languages named after Sotim Ulugzoda on the global internet network (fosilavi.ddzt.tj) for student’s opportunity in time and get access to essential information.
Institute teachers are able to organize students through a series of interactive and practical lessons and in case of need will be discussed.
One of the main goal objectives and applications of this system is the complete guarantee of the quality of education in the Institute. Using this system, students will have an opportunity to get necessary information.
While access to the system through login and password student can log into her\his own account and get necessary information.
The program provides students the following opportunities:
1. online communication with teachers, the possibility of instant consultation on the issues raised, using telecommunication tools (internal e-mail, Skype, cloud, etc.);
2. Providing theoretical and practical materials in electronic form (presentation and voice presentation, video tutorials);
3. The possibility of organizing debates, forums, cooperation with the group during the training course and at any time;
4. Acquaintance with the plan, syllabus and training programs, schedules of various classes;
5. Get notified of the results from the process of the learning or training program, testing, and exams (points);
6. Use of electronic library and necessary literature;
7. Determining points of the current and last semester;
8. Changing profile (for example, password, image, and some additional data);
The teacher can use his own login and password to access his profile (account).
There are several specific academic degrees on the teacher’s page, in accordance with its academic load. The teacher must upload materials in accordance with the requirements of the curriculum and e-learning program (MOODLE) for the selected group.
The program provides the following opportunities for teachers:
1. Changing profile (for example, password, image, and some additional data);
2. Inserting a new message or a new announcement in his/her own group;
3. Creating and recording test materials for current final exams;
4. Creating and recording test materials for current tests;
5. Organizing and conducting forums in your groups;
6. Holding lectures both online and offline;
7. Examination of the schedule of classes in the program;
8. Preparation of the list of recommended literature;
9. Using the electronic library;
10.Getting notified new information in the program;
11.Preparing and incorporating examples and tasks into the program;
The e-learning system is an extensive and broad method of providing e-learning education, including people trying to get secondary education and for those who do not have the opportunity to study in the form of everyday education.
Internet technologies are available for teaching materials and for students to work with the teacher on the global Internet. Training in the system improves the quality of independent work of students, work with computers allows you to perform calculations at a high level. Writing independent works and using global networking materials promotes a wide range of topics.